The Pastoral Staff Team and Leadership Team are continuing to monitor the reopening of Massachusetts and staying in contact with the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology regarding plans for reopening their building. We will continue to worship via livestream for the time being, and any important updates will shared during our Sunday services and through our weekly eNews.
Hello, Cornerstone! We will livestream an intimate service on our website here starting at 10:30am tomorrow morning! Make sure you are on a strong Internet connection, but if you run into issues, we will do our best to have the service recorded. We appreciate your patience as we figured out the details of livestreaming for the first time! In the meantime, the updates shared on March 12th still hold true for Cornerstone until further notice. We hope to connect with you tomorrow morning!
We appreciate your patience and trust as the pastors and the Leadership Team discern how to best lead our congregation in the midst of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation in the world and in Boston.
Here are the most up-to-date details around our gatherings:
- Sunday services will be cancelled until Holy Week: In-person Sunday gatherings will not be held through Holy Week. A decision regarding Easter Sunday worship will be made as we receive more clarity in the upcoming weeks.
- Live-streaming Sunday worship will begin on March 15. We still want to worship, pray, and experience God together even over a livestream. We will gather virtually on Sunday, March 15th at 10:30am. Stay connected via our eNews and social media for the specifics.
- All-Church Retreat has been cancelled. Refunds will be processed shortly. Any questions about the retreat should be directed to the Leadership Team.
- Gatherings of more than 25 people will not be held. We also highly recommend that smaller gatherings, including Community Groups, meet virtually. Keep in touch with each other, but do so in a safe way with technology and practicing micro-social distancing, which includes keeping at least three feet apart and frequent hand washing.
- If you test positive for coronavirus, let us know. Use this form to let the pastors and Leadership Team know so that they can pray for you and act accordingly.
- Direct any questions to our leaders: email@example.com