Type the content for this section here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this section. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this section, you will see the filler text disappear, and you can begin typing your real content. We’ve simply put in filler text in this area.
Serving Since: December 2019
Organization: SOON Movement Global
Summary of My Passion/ Ministry:
Throughout my college years at Northeastern University, God shared His heart for His people through discipleship and evangelism. I found greater joy and honor in walking with people’s spiritual growth than anything else. Whether they have been walking with Jesus for years or have never been invited to a personal relationship with Jesus, God continued to place me in people’s lives to journey with them and bring them closer to Jesus. There was also something so special about connecting with people from different backgrounds around the world as I spent many months in different countries. I truly believe that this call to discipleship and evangelism is a call for all Christians. I’m praying that as I disciple college students in their formative years, they will be sent out into their respective fields as missionaries and ambassadors of Christ.
- In midst of constant need for ministry and the good work ahead, please pray that I will prioritize stillness, intimacy and simply being with God in my daily life.
- Please pray for students who are exploring faith for the first time. We have many students who grew up at church who are questioning their personal faith as well as students who have never been exposed to Christianity all seeking Jesus in their own ways. Please pray for wisdom in how to walk with them.
- Please pray that our staff team in NY will be united and always attentive to the Holy Spirit’s leading.
To sign up for Haeun's prayer letter, please click link.
Serving Since: July 2009
Organization: Zera Ministry and Serve Globally through the ECC
Summary of My Passion/ Ministry:
My wife and I grew up in Hinduism-Animism-Buddhism communities where the gospel had never been preached. We put our hope in luck and practiced a lot of good works. We believed that there could be no one who could redeem you from sins but ourselves. We did not know the message of Jesus Christ, that he is our redeemer. Our lives changed forever after the Gospel was shared with us. Our lives became so good! We now live a full and meaningful life after we met Jesus. So now we want to tell people about Jesus. So we started Zera Ministry to serve our community. Not long after, God called us to work to serve together with Serve Globally branch of the Evangelical Covenant Church in 2019.
- Pray that we will be connected with God in our leadership and lead by example in our role and responsibility as Asia Regional Coordinators.
- We are being trained in lay counseling courses. Pray that we learn how to help God's children in their healing journeys in mental health.
- Pray that we establish more financial and prayer partners to support the work we are doing in northern Thailand.
- We need more contact to support financially and prayers for both work with Serve Globally and Zera Ministry in northern Thailand.
Serving Since: January 2023
Organization: OMF International
Summary of Passion/Ministry:
David has served in Japan with OMF in 2003 and 2018. During those times, David’s heart grew for the people of Japan and to share the gospel to them. In 2021, David received a calling to serve long-term in Japan after graduating from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (May 2022). God has given the passion and love to David so that he can build relationships with the people of Japan, help them understand the gospel in their context and to live out lifestyle evangelism. His hopes are to be acclimated with the language and culture for the first two years and then to see if he can do an outreach ministry by way of teaching and food ministry.
- Please pray for my Japanese language learning to go well.
- Pray for God to help me in the transition to living in Japan and adapting well to the culture here.
- Pray that I will make meaningful connections and friendships.
To support David please visit this link here.